Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Recent Events-Graduation!

We thought we would share some pictures of our most recent life events. I had a pinning ceremony to celebrate my most recent accomplishment: graduation from nursing school! It was a nice ceremony in which each student received a nursing pin and we recited the Florence Nightingale Pledge.

Here are some pictures of
me - all decked out in my
white scrubs!









The class reciting our pledge... It's an exciting time for me although filled with some anxiety about the next step. I am presently studying for my nursing board exams which will be on August 1 and looking for my first nursing job!

3 comments:

Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick said...

Congratulations, Jen!!! You've worked hard, and it's cool to see the graduation pictures. Wish we could have been there. I like the blog design. Definitely reminds me of the beautiful north shore (I hope that's the right lingo for your area).

Jenn said...

So, how did the nursing board exams go? I will be praying that the perfect opportunity opens up for you.